Gua Sha Face Massage
The treatment involves scraping or pulling a flat jade or rose quartz stone along the skin to relieve pain and stiffness and flush out tissues. Like acupuncture and cupping, gua sha is another body treatment interpreted for your visage to help fix dryness, breakouts, and even aging.
Facial gua sha moves lymphatic fluids, releases the fascia so skin can function better, and breaks down adhesions and hardness in muscles, like in the jaw. The net effect is a significant boost of blood and qi to the skin, and an increase in the circulatory flow of blood and fluids. Studies have shown an increase in circulation from the technique and better flow improves natural hydration, gives a glowy skin tone, and aids skin’s ability to purge the dirt, sebum, and general buildup in the pores that leads to acne. Relaxation of the facial muscles can help relieve headaches, neck pain, and even ward off wrinkles.
Prominent and Immediate effects that you can see / feel after first treatment:
- Promotes a healthy and younger looking skin
- Promotes blood circulation, activates energy
- Reduces pores size
- Reducing pigmentations, freckles
- Helps to tone the face
- Release of stress
- Removes dark circles / eye bags / puffy eyes
- Smoother skin, youthful look
- Uneven tone improved
- Attain a brighter, radiant and healthier skin.
- Cells are activated and face regains elasticity
- Clearing clogged pores
- Controls acne and pimples
- Detoxifies skin
- Double chin reduced
- Enhances absorption ability for skin care and makeup products
- Uplifts sagging skin to become suppler / firmer
- Improve skin cells growth and renewal
- Reduced insomnia
- Iron out fine lines and wrinkles